12-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #28
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Okay, go ahead and report to your dealer. They'll shoot an email to BMWNA. The eggheads over there will have a good holiday laugh, joke with each other about how "stupid some of these owners are", and send back some boiler plate reply about "How they're looking into it".

No, I'm not a software engineer for BMW. Yes, I AM a software engineer. And I deal with end users. So I know all the outlandish unreasonable demands they make. Like yours. And I know that if we wanted to satisfy them all, any program would be 3TB, have a million options that'll completely confound the average user, and cost 3 times as much due to all the debugging/beta testing it'd take.

You're not just opening and closing a door. I doubt the lights stay on if you just opened the passenger door and closed it. You're opening, starting the car FROM THE WRONG SIDE, turning on the front and rear lights IN YOUR GARAGE, stopping it, and then closing the door WITHOUT LOCKING.

Christ, it's a wonder your CA didn't toss you out of the dealership for being such an obnoxious obstinate fool.
Since you have nothing intelligent to add, please drive on.

Your "outlandish unreasonable" demanding customers need your attention more than this thread.

Oh, and if you think the Linux/BSD based code for the F30 is 3TB, you really have no clue. Not even close.
Appreciate 0