03-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
leo89810
Enlisted Member
China
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob23 View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but it seems you're a little too "all over the place" with your cross shopping. Trying to compare a 1m vs S5 vs X3 sort of hurts my head

It sounds to me like having a young baby + stroller to carry around would rule out coupes, esp the ones with no rear seat room. On the other hand, it's clear you value a balanced sports car, so don't go with a 5 series or X3. You also appear to want AWD, which will give you added piece of mind with the newborn in the back (make sure you get a recaro baby seat ).

So I'd cross shop the 335ix, C class 4matic and S4 to decide which one does it for you, factoring in pricing within your local market. Based on your initial choices, I can't see why the 335ix wouldn't be the one.

thx a lot m8, 335ix is my most likely choice too, its s shame but chinese car market is just terrible, the number of model available is very limited, so cars like c class 4matic and s4 is both not available in china, in fact f30 335i with RWD is also no in the market. I think if Im living in the US now everything will be just fine. LOL
Appreciate 0