View Single Post
      11-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #427
Farmerboy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 520d

Hi visiting from f10 forum while my car is at the dealers and I have F30 loan car.
The 2013 pro sat nav and extended black display is worth the wait. The UK F10 date slipped from July to mid September . My dealer put back my order to the third wee in September and I was one of the first with the system. It's very fast at calculating routes. Traffic information is real time accurate and replans almost instantly. The Google search and the iPhone send destination to car is brilliant images of the route can be displayed in many ways arrows through to 3D pop ups. I like the Google map image, it's like flying over the route. With split screen selected 3D junction images pop up to help you. You can even see pictures or Google earth views of your destination. Like me you will sit on your drive turning the iDrive control and will marvel at how the image on the screen is the same as through the glass as you revolve round your street.
If you are waiting like I had to it is worth it. Just set aside a few hours to sit on your drive and play with the toys when the car arrives.
Appreciate 0