Alex@ONEighty
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 CZP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renus View Post
Any update? Price? Production?
The price hasn't been fully established yet, we are looking to install it on another vehicle from NY which we will take videos of along with more photos. We have a basic design and need to make sure once it's replicated it has a perfect fit before we start selling them.

Here is a more recent photo we took in front of the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB_F30 View Post
All these questions....yet no answers? Inquiring minds want to know what was done with the exhaust.

The mufflers were completely removed and replaced with 3" piping after the rear resonator, and split for the quad tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_h10 View Post
if this is how they handle inquiries to a potential sale... just imagine their customer service if there was a problem with their product
I wasn't receiving notifications about any replies from this thread, which was the reason I haven't replied to it. In regard to our customer service, we can be reached via email or phone call, which we answer right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossifumi View Post
Lol, and thinking they are the first too... About 4-5 months after the M-sport deliveries started.
The reason we had a question mark after the thread... if you have seen something else please post. We looked and haven't found a single thing.

And BTW... 4-5 months after deliveries? Not sure what that's supposed to mean because there are vehicle models which wait much longer than that to even see a first mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
can you elaborate on what you did? just delete mufflers from stock? does that require a whole new exhaust? can i get a similar sound with stock exhaust and muffler delete?
You can get a similar sound with simply removing your mufflers and using the correct piping. Doesn't require a full new exhaust.
Appreciate 0