Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
FRONTLINE in association with the NEWYORKTIMES
had a PBS show a few weeks back on supplements.
Worth reading transcript or google excerpts frm the piece.

On another topic, I read some interesting posts online from either muscle/fitness or bodybuilding site about the damage of curls if you not using hammer curl technique. I'll try to find and post. I was getting pain from bar bell curls - which I knew were problematic.
That is interesting. Is it the manner of the weight release that is damaging to joints/wrists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
I have arthritis and been taking Move Free for years. And no, I'm not AARP age by at least 2 decades.
I'll take a look into that, also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
I use and swear by Legion Fortify. The magic is in the UC II Undenatured Type II Collagen that is in it. Scientifically shown to be more effective than glucosamine. There are other joint support products that have it as well.

My left shoulder had real issues from being sloppy on strict form for a bit. Rotator cuff issues. It was miserable until I found UC II Collagen... within a few weeks my shoulder was completely better and it has never gotten bad again (although I've cleaned up some form issues too).
Really? Now that is indeed something. The rotator cuff can be quite a bitch when it becomes problematic. The form is also integral. I am actually going to look into that right now.

When you took the UC II, were you incorporating any rest periods intermittently, or you just continued your normal routines?

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0