06-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #55
SGScuba
Private First Class
Singapore
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
I see that you, and presumably your car, live in Malaysia, so this may not work you, but I'm going to say it anyway, hoping it helps.

I realize too that food will at times attract various fauna. I've, however, never had any of them find entry to my closed car. Additionally, I'd offer that if you have more small, six and eight legged fauna where you park your car, so many that they do somehow reach the cabin and/or trunk interior, you need an exterminator more than you need a car.
Yeah, there's seriously plenty more ants, lizards and cockroaches living in hot climates like Malaysia that happily get into our cars if there are bits of food or sugary substances. Particularly when it's sometimes common to leave the car parked with window (or sun/moon-roof) wound down/open a fraction so that the heat doesn't build up too intensely.

While I don't ban eating/drinking in my car, I do strongly discourage it, other than water.
Sport AT, Mineral Grey, Black interior, Alum w/ high-gloss black interior trim, Sports seats + Lumbar support, Harman Kardon sound, Nav system Prof, PDC (f+r), Rear view camera, comfort access, Xenon lights.
Appreciate 0