11-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #15
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi M sport--2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
There is! The car should track exactly as intended. Accuracy is pretty self-explanatory actually.
Im sure you know much more about precision and accuracy than most people. Especially previously having multiple m3's(and being a cop). The last e9x 335 m sport I had to drive felt, well sluggish diving into a corner where the m3 just feels natural...I find it more like this on my f30...Its hard to describe, because the steering feel itself is mostly different, and the cars roll completely differently but they are just very precise.

I think another issue in this is suspension itself and the effect it has on our perceived "steering feel"...lets also remember in takes some time for our brains to process and analyze data, especially when constantly moving.

I have recently driven all 3 cars e92 335 e92 m3 and my f30 335... they are all vastly different from each other...the beauty in the f30 is you can have comfort and absorption, and stiffness all with a very precise steering capability. I just wish there was no roll like the e92's, I think thats the biggest factor in any issues with this car.
Appreciate 0