View Single Post
      10-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #24
dzaborn
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 440i GC

Congrats on your car c.cash. Please post some more pics when you have a chance.

I just placed my order yesterday and will be joining you in the Modern Line club. Reading your post I feel like I could have been writing that. I decided on the Modern Line for most of the same reasons and I too really like the turbine syle wheels.

I know most were really turned off by the original Modern Oyster interior, but for those who have not seen the 2013 all black Modern interior paired with the Anthracite trim, it is really quite nice. I love the black seats with the Oyster piping and I like how the headliner is a lighter color. It brightens up the interior just a bit (as opposed to all black look of the Sport Line).

Congrats again. I would love to see more pics... my waiting begins... I was told I would take delivery before Dec. 31st though like some others have mentioned recently, my SA said most allocations currently available are for SA which will take a bit longer due to shipping time. I have obsessed/stressed over the configuration of this car so much already, I am not going to waste my time worrying about where it was produced... just as long as it drives like it should!

Last edited by dzaborn; 10-27-2012 at 09:45 AM..
Appreciate 0