View Single Post
      03-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #26
s'M'ooth
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

What other bits are there? VIM seems the obvious choice, as does Folding mirrors on Fob - not sure what else there is that's actually 'practical'

My local Indy charges about 40 quid for this, and he uses the AutoLogic computer to enable whatever you want, takes literally minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
Well after deciding I 'need' Video in Motion and the digital speedo I ordered the cable last night and I'm downloading the software to give it a go. Looks straight forward enough, just hope I don't screw up! I'll probably enable the other bits too.

The video in motion is for when stationary in traffic. At the moment you have to put it in park which means the stop/start won't kick back in so takes a while to get going again. I won't be watching anything whilst moving. It would be great to have the system just cut out at say 3mph like Mercedes did.

Next - Now that would be telling!!
Appreciate 0