11-03-2016, 10:53 AM   #42
Northern X5M
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 Tanzanite Blue M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAstroknot View Post
Thanks for the responses. It's interesting.

I also saw a white R8 wedged in a tiny parking spot on the canal in between two cars with a bicycle leaning against it and covered in dirt.

Also, apologies - didn't mean to generalize all of Europe. But Amsterdam and Brussels are beautiful! Highly recommended for anyone in the States to visit. Just don't fly American Airlines direct to Amsterdam - that 757 sucks hard. I'm a "normal" sized guy...I guess? But those goddamn seats are awful. 8hrs of numb ass syndrome.
That's why for any flight over 3 hours I fly first/business class. Economy, I cannot sit and have my legs fit straight in front of me. If I get a chubby fella next to me then it is hell. I just spent a month in Europe a couple months ago and KLM First Class Amsterdam to Edmonton was perhaps one of the greatest experiences of my life! I now tell people if they have limited time in Europe to include Amsterdam.