03-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #83
car_fan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
All statements expressed herein are opinions unless stating statistical facts. Furthermore, all of your opinions on the subject are highly suspect as you apparently bought a BMW ManBearPig.

I merely commented on your statements - I never claimed to speak on the behalf of enthusiasts -so you fail here as well. My comment was that "YOU", and this is fact, do not speak on their behalf

Whatever a ManBearPig is LOL! Is that like a hybrid part human/animal or an automobile Yes you're right - BMW #7 not including the Mini

Rest assured, if BMW starts to build nothing but automotive nightmares that resemble malevolent toads on wheels, I will go elsewhere for my next vehicle. No, BMW will not miss me. They'll have people like you.

This is the best thing you have posted...uhhh you're still here you havent left yet?
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0