View Single Post
      05-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #14
Ryan9095
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 430i

Thanks everyone for the comments. Its an amazing car I couldn't be happier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAY TAY View Post
On Behalf of Braman I just wanted to say congratulations! The car looks great. Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Matt
Thanks so much! You guys are wonderful and me and my family will continue to be great customers in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturne101 View Post
Nice... that Panamera in the background is awesome
Thanks! The Panamera is my first Porsche and first white car (I thought the white showed off the sleek lines and body styling). You have to see one in person to appreciate its artistic beauty. Definitely one of the best and nicest cars on the market. Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ric124 View Post
I see an average of 1 a day but 335i's are very rare. I have only seen two 335i's not counting mine or whats at the dealer.
When I was at lunch today I saw my first F30 on the road (aside from my own). It was a modern line in glacier silver with beige interior. They are still a rare sight despite the huge sales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnsbrae View Post
That red interior looks immense inside black or white. Arguably the best two combos but a bit racy for an od codger like me...
I couldn't agree more! This is my second car with the Coral Red; I absolutely love it!

Last edited by Ryan9095; 05-15-2012 at 04:37 PM..
Appreciate 0