12-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #19
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by artieg30 View Post
I tried getting a hold of my local govt and the contractor that was responsible for that road and both told me to pound sand. My insurance does cover this sort of damage but i dont really want to claim it in fear of increased premiums and also the fact that there would be a "record" of this claim on the carfax reports if i ever did decide to sell it.

I have the alignment specs from the BMW kinematics machine, however i'm not the most knowledgable in suspension so i dont know what all the numbers mean. The service manager did say that all the alignment specs were within factory standards so i assume all is well?
You should be fine. Since you opted to not go through insurance, how much us all this costing you? BTW, even though carfax may not document the claim, anyone smart enough to pull service records will see it.

Your local gov't should pound sand. They work on roads and let people drive on them in conditions that will damage their car. Idiots. What does Canada law say about liability for road work and citizen vehicle damage?
Appreciate 0