View Single Post
      12-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #174
Bimmerforlife
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

I think these items could enhance the next 3 series (for U.S.):
  1. Allow the consumer to purchase Active Steering on the 328 sedan (in case the model # changes I am referring to the inline 6 non-turbo engine)
  2. Include a back up camera for the i-drive (the screen is already there all you need is a small camera in the rear, we know this is not difficult) It's not just about directions and music anymore, use this to it's full potential. Remember Android Phones are taking over the market now costing as little as $100.00 to $150.00 to own with free google mapping (Verizon). BMW needs to step it up with the new F30 to incorporate the Navi to it's FULL potential making consumers say I need this BMW Navi.
  3. Offer more trims like Black Piano & Gray Popular trim in ALL 3 series F30, (it's not been fair to sedan folks who want this trim option too.
  4. For those in Hot Weathered States-Cooled air flow in the front seats would be nice on our butts
  5. It's nice that you have been adding some value packages to the line up like ipod/leather on the 328 but there are some options that NEED to be standard example: Comfort Access and Xenons, this is a luxury car after all. Xenons should be included in the price of the Prem Pkg.
  6. As an E46 owner for 9 years, bring back those window switches to the center console, loved them in that location, your hand is already there on the stick or auto and it's natural placement.
Appreciate 0