03-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #10
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
how old can your car be until you start to feel bad about asking for loaners (should I be feeling bad about this at all? or am i being overly sensitive?)
As long as you bought the car from the dealer and have been a loyal client, to my way of thinking, a loan car (convenience for you) goes a LONG way in the PR stakes for the purchase (or recommendation) of your next BMW from them.

Just tell them your sales guy promised to look after you with loan cars when your car is being serviced. Hopefully they will oblige. However, a loan car may not be a 'loaner' as such. We never really know what markup the dealer puts on their service work for which you have to pay. At least with warranty repairs, it's clear.

For any non warranty work, consider an indie if you have to pay, but get a quote from both places.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0