02-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #31
SwampCat84
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
The 245/275 setup on the F30 works out really nicely. It's also nice knowing you've got a lot of tire between the wheel and the road.

Have any pics with the spacers installed or are you waiting for coilovers? I think Bilsteins are available by now, could be wrong though.

edit: Oh and I'm glad I saw that the sport trim can be added to a no-line car, I was just asking myself this question 30min ago!
I havent really taken pics yet since I got the wheels on... I am anxiously awaiting the COs. Ill try and take some pics and post them up here.. Bilstein has said 16-20 weeks for the PSS10s to get to the US market.. Ive been talking with them.. granted that was about a month ago, so Im hoping by May or June they will be available... I told them they could use my car to test fit the suspension but they already have an F30... dammit! haha.

Yea, the sport line trim can be added to our cars fairly easily... You wouldnt think BMW would actually make a different Bumper for each trim line, but they do... So some slight dremel mods are needed, but it looks good in the end..

2012 328i F30/ Window Tint, M-Performance Kidney Grilles, Sport Front Trim Pieces with Whiskers, VMR V721s 19x8.5 F/19x9.5 R, (Coilovers Coming Soon!)
Appreciate 0