martinf79
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
You pull up to a light w/ what ever sh*t box you're driving beside me ... and let's compare rides.

Ever sinced I added my different wheel setup (better offset IMO) and a few mods to get the look just right ... I get compliments from random folks every single day (and this isn't fabricated). And if its not guys giving me the thumbs up as they drive by ... its people staring in envy at my blue brake calipers (and you're probably one of them). I would pick my 335i M Sport over any of these cars in a heart beat. I would pick my car asthetically ... and performance is not even a comparison.

After reading these posts from folks who have never driven any of the cars in this comparison ... or have driven F30's w/o the appropriate options (asthetics included), you should do yourself a favour and save your worthless dribble, because its as valuable as a pile of sh*t w/ flies on it.

Attachment 786279
Maybe in Canada, but they are a dime a dozen here. And the new 3 series is certifiably ugly. In this comparo, it is easily the ugliest one. BMW ruined the 3 series trying to sell more cars by softening it up to appeal to the masses. It used to be a leader in this segment. I LOVED the 3 series.
Doesn't even warrant a response. I don't have debates with retards.