View Single Post
      05-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #5
Dinh335
Major
Rep
Drives: 2004 RX8/2015 M3/2017 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen View Post
We saw what happened when all cars had the six cylinder, it is now an 11 page thread.
cool article and good for the 328. Thanks for sharing.

i will say your statement seems to imply the 328 is better than the 335 as it wins more comparos. I think it's more cause the 328 is the big fish in its class, rather than superior per se than it's brother. ( you're not saying that but seems to hint at it.).

Another way of looking at it is, for 2500-3k more the 335 would have whoooped these cars too,, and also hang with some others in a slightly more powerful class. It's up to the buyer to see if that's worth it.

It's almost like a boxer kicking ass in middle weight class. And one slightly heavier in heavy weight, with more competitors. They are both good boxers, just cause the heavy weight gets pushed around more it's more because the heavy weight class has stronger opponents. And if the middle weight guy went up to heavy weight he too would struggle.

the price difference between 2 similarly equipped cars isn't thaat much in my opinion. That doesn't mean more money is better either, its almost as if the cars are designed for us to pick what we need/want. (fuel economy, 4 vs 6 cylinder, power, balance etc etc)And well positioned at that.

Not starting 328 vs. 335 here, both fantastic cars, and good share. Just responding to the way your first sentence was phrased.