11-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
G3333
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
I wanted a set of HRE's, they are definatly the best looking wheel, but I couldn't justify the price either, I can afford to pay cash in full when I ordered my BMW 550i because I justify my financial decisions, people dont become rich by making poor financial decisions. I ordered a set of the BBS CHR's, with a set of michelin pilot super sports added, the complete bill was under $3900.00 installed. I think the 5 grand I saved looks better in my bank account than theirs...just my opinion. But I guess if you are totally debt free and your retirement accounts are fully funded with over a million dollars minimum, I would definatly blow the money on them, if you could pay cash and not go in debt for them.
wow, cash for a 550, nice job man lol. im 16, my retirement account is not anything on my mind as of now, i have the money to buy the set of HRE's but its just not worth the amount of money. i know theyre beautiful wheels that are of the highest quality, but 8k plus tires is just not worth it to me. i can lease an is250, for 7k one payment for 36 months. f sport too
Appreciate 0