United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 320d & G29 M40i First Edtn

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isow View Post
Not always possible !
Uh... Yes it is.

If you're driving without forward vision then your a very poor driver and only dealing with hazards and conditions once your on top of them; I.E. too late.
This is contributory to most accidents I have dealt with; not looking far enough ahead or scanning for hazards (including road condition AKA potholes!), no planning and no adaptation to changing circumstances... But before i go completely off topic lets return to runflats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveyc View Post
I'm giving serious thought to doing just that. What bugs me is the cost - I'd probably fit Michelin Pilot Super Sports and that would set me back a grand for the four :-(

Could be worth it though.

Does anyone know if there is any issue putting non-RFTs on RFT rims?
Remember the return on selling 4 brand new runflat tyres as you'll not need them so may as well subsidise your costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobUK View Post
Got this little fekker down the road from me... over a foot long and been there for weeks!

All too common and damned annoying in the car, but on the motorbike...

You can supposedly report them online if it makes you feel any better - West Sussex has a site here http://love.westsussex.gov.uk/Reports
Rob that looks pretty bad! Similar to many of the roads about here!

Do take the time to report them if the councils provide a way of doing so. Helps them to keep track of the condition of the roads without having to rely on their surveys alone and also if reported and not repaired or marked for repair if the worst happened and you need a new tyre and 19" rim (like happened to a friend) it's all evidence of some liability and you can sometimes get some return of cost