01-31-2017, 10:59 AM   #39
Adamr916
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtomebmw View Post
I lost everything .. I spent two days working with BMW geniuses ( via phone ) to get the blue tooth working properly . I would say that the techs did not do the best job ... they just installed and walked away.

The only thing that survived was the updated NAV maps ... everything else is gone.

Speaking of coding ..

What codes do you recommend for a 2012 F30 328I with the luxury and technology package - not sure what can be done with the new combox installed

I want fold/unfold the mirrors when lock / unlock
Open/ close windows
remove start up screen
dvd while in motion
disable seat belt ding

not sure if i can get these to work
enhanced blue tooth
sport transmission
idrive office
enhanced cluster

Suggestions ?
Which dealership did you use? I went to Houston North and didn't have any problems after it. The only thing I did have to do with the Bluetooth was update it again.

Seems like your car is pretty loaded, so I don't see why none of those codes won't work. I haven't done a enhanced cluster, so I'm not too sure what all that involve. I can tell you that the last luxury line car I did the sport transmission on ended up having to go back and get the sport shifter installed because it threw a code after I did it. Everything worked as it should, but the car said it had the wrong shifter in after I did the coding.
Appreciate 0