3ToAgree
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
Indeed agree with what he said as well;

Not to get off the original topic but to complement, I'd throw in some caster/camber correction too, using eccentric bushings or equivalent:
It will improve steering feel, reduce the center dead zone and providing greater agility for a few hundred bucks.
Lowering in itself will provide a bit of both, but not nearly enough as these car come from factory with 0deg camber (could even be positive) and a caster designed to make steering feel light as opposed to communicative.
Thanks for this. I was surprised also at the change in my steering feel that occurred with the coilover change. I wasn't expecting really much of a change in that area but it was a big improvement also. Good to know it can be further improved per your suggestion above. I'm also a little worried about camber correction as won't it eat through tires more quickly and unevenly? Dinan makes some camber plates for the F30 that look good also.

I'm finding my biggest issue now is keeping the tires stuck on the road when I accelerate quickly. I'm running the stock OEM run flats which need to go soon !!!!
Appreciate 0