02-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
nick1212
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 335i Sport 6MT - Gone soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335ny View Post
Sup guys, so I ordered a eb 335 m sport, on 12/24/2012, dealer placed order on the 26th, got production number on january 8th. Dealer of course told me dont worry, it will be here in two months. Tracking said it was a white xi, which I assummed the dealer didnt have any allocation so they traded for one. Anyway long story short, its been 8 weeks from order and still hasnt entered production.
Everyday I get more and more pissed off, because I feel like if the dealer didnt have a slot, he shouldve told me when I asked do you have allocations.
Been thinking of cancelling order and maybe looking at something else, I just need the forum to hold my hand through the waiting, and convince me to stick it out.
This is the third dealer I went too, and they gave me the best price, so I dont really feel like starting the process all over again.
thanks for letting me vent.
p

Did you try calling BMWNA to see when your exact production week is? Not sure if you did this already but based on production number BMWCA was able to provide me the production week. Just my two cents.

Previous - 2013 335i Sport Line Sapphire Black 6MT with Premium Package, Extended BT, BMW Assist & Lane Departure Warning System, M Sport Suspension & VSS
Appreciate 0