View Single Post
      06-16-2016, 10:19 AM   #29
bueller
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 EB F31 2018 LG F80

Garage List
Personally, I could do without the Nav, I use Waze pretty much exclusively, and even with the real time traffic, I used to put my destination in both, and Waze was hands down the best option. The connected drive stuff is useless in my opinion, at least here in Canada.

I also would rather have the vinyl instead of the leather.

I just had a loaner without the M-Sport, and if you are more interested in comfort, that would be the way to go to save some $$$, personally I am a 15 year old when corners, I am their to clip their apexes and hear some squealing (sounds dirtier than it is!).

The driver assistance stuff I could do without, I really do like the top down camera, but I am capable of keeping in the lane myself, and I instinctually do a shoulder check. I also am fine with avoiding collisions all by self. I do like the top down camera though!

I would also pay for the 340 motor and be happy doing it, it is sublime.

I can't speak about the current car, but I have driven on iDrive cars and the phone pairs with the car then you use Siri or Google Assistant to make calls, although I am pretty sure the phone still transfers the phone book as well.

B.
Appreciate 0