Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW LCI F80///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundel335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
The JB4 can't fake O2 sensor values nor would BMS program it to do so even if it could. For the tuning to work properly you need all the OEM sensors installed and operating normally. Otherwise you'll get a fault code as the OP has here.

Sounds like he blew a fuse or damage the o2 sensor wiring doing the downpipe install.

Mike
So you're saying there's no feature in the JB4 to remove the CEL when running a catless DP? Or is that a separate option? Because I've read a lot of posts indicating that the JB products can quash the Catless DP CEL. Just asking.
This has nothing to do with the JB4. Through trouble shooting with Terry at Burger and Crypto I believe we have it nailed down to a connection at the DME. I believe the company that installed the downpipe may have pulled on the o2 sensor harness to get slack for the connection on the post Catt 02 sensor and it may have caused a ground/wiring to come loose at the DME connection. The JB4 had been great for reading the code to help diagnosis.

The JB4 clears the codes when activated as that is one of the features of the JB4 with no issues. These particular codes are just not able to clear as they are constant.

Originally when I posted the codes I was not sure what was causing it.

I will keep everyone aware of the solution.

PAST
F80 LCI/M3/AW FBO BM3 Cary Tuned Meth/Pure Stage 2
F36 CB 435i FBO
F15 GS X5 50i Tune
F10 AW 550i Loaded/Tune/M5 Exhaust
Appreciate 0