Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenpuref3p View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowenpuref3p View Post
Hey man so I'm pwg and currently waiting on my ps2 to arrive. What tuning issues did you have? Boost control issues because of being pwg? I'm wondering who you got yours tuned by that got it running properly and which software you used?
I will be running the mhd ots pure map until I can set something up with a custom tuner.
I'm trying to decide if a dorch stg1 hpfp will be enough for e30-e50 mix and around 500hp. What fueling are you using? I will also be adding methanol but more for cooling then fuel supplementing. Any tips or advice would be awesome.
What is the status on your build? Very excited to hear!
I went with the dorch stg2 hpfp but I'm only running the ots MHD 93 hybrid turbo map because the tuner at twisted recommended to upgrade my clutch because it would slip on the dyno. it's been too cold for the past month so I still haven't installed it yet. But it's going to be over 40 degrees here in PA this week so hopefully I will install and get her on the dyno for a e50 tune.
Logs to share from the OTS map? I like to compare boost control/WGDC
it's still been cold and I haven't really been driving it. I just been leaving it on my lift with the wheels off. its supposed to be 50+ out next week so if I get a chance I'll get some fresh logs of the hybrid ots map before I tear it apart again to install my clutch.
Appreciate 0