svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankisme View Post
Windows go down using the Unlock key on the Fob. They do not go up with the lock key nor do the mirrors fold on my US spec 328.
Are you saying the mirrors don't fold at all on your car or that they don't fold if you use option #2 given by PrinceBarin?

If it's the first, then I can tell you my 328i does fold it's mirrors whenever I press the button on my armrest. The given #2 option does, however, not work (I just went out to check on this lol). Seeing how I have every available option on my car, I think it's safe to say this doesn't work on US spec'd cars

(btw, regarding the windows, that's an old feature really (like many of the other features mentioned in other topics), I also had this on my '09 X5 which rolled down the windows but didn't roll them up again (I'm guessing this is a safety feature because if you do not see your car, roll up your windows and a child had its neck in your car, you might have some unwanted 'cleaning' to do...))

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0