View Single Post
      03-10-2014, 10:51 AM   #2
slaaw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F25, 991T, 986S, 997, 958

I am compelled to respond to the libelous and shocking post by MicrophoneMic.

(1) There is nothing wrong with the BMS cable as I need to return the car to stock as stated in my original post, and I have had several sales on this forum without any issues.

(2) to address his point, I accept Paypal gift because of the fees involved that I would have to cover otherwise. He sent me a lowball request, and I essentially agreed to split the difference with. He obviously didn't want to pay the fees either and decided to post his unfounded conclusion without replying to me first. If he was really concerned with the functionality of the item, he could easily have not agreed to the gift option and paid as a regular purchase; or simply moved on without having to disparage my integrity as a seller.

(3) Feel free to look up my handle (slaaw) on eBay or calguns.net to see the many positive transaction feedbacks I have. Also, feel free to contact me for references to other sellers on this forum that I've successfully transacted with.

(4) The poster just joined the forum in Jan 2014 and is making posts like this? Perhaps we should "stay away" from him instead.

MicrophoneMic: The content of your post impliedly impugns my integrity as a seller and subjects you to a lawsuit for libel, and you should think more carefully before making false, unfounded conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrophoneMic View Post
STAY AWAY from this seller. Will ONLY accept Paypal with the "gift option." So if there's something wrong and the item is defective in any way, you're SOL and have no recourse. Not worth it in my opinion.
Appreciate 0