mdss6
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 (ZCP M-DCT) on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lPandaBearl View Post
thats gorgeous, but anyone with the newer red coral interior where the dash is all red as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattu View Post
It's tough to represent Coral accurately in photos...Any overexposure makes it look a lot brighter/flashier than it actually is. I have MG over Coral and am very happy with Coral...everyone who's seen it complements the color as well. I would not want the red under-dash area though, so if leather dash was required to get that part black I'd do it...but I'd probably order leather dash regardless.
Hi. I endorse the comments that is notably difficult to photograph accurately.

Aesthetics are of course up to the eye of the beholder, but I prefer the lower dash to be a contrasting lighter color to the black top. If the whole thing can be leather for something less than $5K, so much the better.

Again, eye of the beholder caveat, but I think the lighter brighter aluminum trim looks much better in an otherwise dark interior than do the dark woods. Obviously others disagree. I thought the coupe with the CR and aluminum interior looked awesome, the convertible with CR, piano black and matte red, not so much. Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0