svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic Artist View Post
Holyshit Svache... awesome car! Loving the mojave color!

Couple of questions:
1. What kind of tint is that? %?
2. What is the interior color? From the pics it looks like saddle brown but can't tell. Take some interior pics please
Thanks man

It's 35% tint all around (max. legal tint for my state), the back might look a bit darker but it's only because I have the rear shades up for my daughter.

The interior is the Veneto Beige, an awesome color, it feels very luxurious in combination with the Mojave exterior. I will post some interior pics this week, tomorrow or the day after or so =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
At last!

Gefeliciteerd man.Prachtige ingetogen kar.

Die '4' vind ik dan weer minder, maar ok dat is weer de overheid die daarin hun zin doordrijft.

Have fun with it. Even when the road narrows LOL.

And this is the same OEM tint I have for only the rearside windows?

Cheers
Robin
Dank je! En inderdaad, zo irritant die stickers op de auto, en ergens ook zo onnodig.. maar ja, van systemen zoals ze die in NL bij de RDW enzo kennen, die kennen ze hier niet hoor haha

The tint on the car is the same all around, the rear shades are pulled up and that might give the impression that it is actually a darker tint in the back. We're not allowed to have anything darker on cars than 35% tint. Only SUV's such can go completely black in the back of the car

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0