View Single Post
      10-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #35
TWD
Australia
Rep
Drives: All sorts of Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by David328M-Sport View Post
Thanks for that. Morrie was quite excited to show me the bottle. He said that there are nano particles in the formula.

What is your experience with the product?
Yes it is a nano sealant (PROPER nano sealant).

I had a 2 week old 1M in Valencia Orange (as are all my Wolfs test cars).

We always test with Shine & Seal first. It forms a better base for the final product (Body Wrap or Hard Body). You get an increase in all aspects:

1. Duration of protection
2. Slickness
3. Gloss & Shine

The product seems to work well with the Shine & Seal, although there is no reason why you couldn't just use Hard Body by itself.

Here is my write up on the product:

Car: 2012 BMW 1M in Valencia Orange

Product: Wolf's Chemicals Hard Body Nano Sealant

Procedures:

Step 1. Full wash & Clay to clean paint work.

Step 2. Apply Wolf's Chemicals Shine & Seal Nano Sealing Polish

We used this to 'jewel' the paintwork. This car was 2 weeks old and needed no paint correction work, but we used this product to further clean the paintwork. Immediately, we added shine and the paint looked wet and felt glossy.
This is a 2-in-1 product. It polishes (very minor/finishing) and seals the paintwork. Apparently, we're looking at 6 months alone just using this product.

Step 3. Apply Wolf's Chemicals Hard Body Nano Sealant.

Instead of using a hand application pad, we applied the sealant via finishing pad and RO machine.

Final Comments:

Similar to Body Wrap in terms of application, general appearance and depth. The difference is, this product is slicker than the Body Wrap. Also, we have a manufacturer's claim of around 2 years durability and slight scratch resistance.

Features: Gloss, depth, long durability, scratch resistance technology
What we like about it: Ease of application, shorter curing time
What we didn't like about it: Not a lot...maybe the smell?

Photo's do not do justice, but here are a couple anyway:

Appreciate 0