hans007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreDirtyFive View Post
Nah, bmw is not perfect.
definitely not.

i am not some brand loyal person (actually every car i've had is a different brand)

but i've got to say BMW has made some ugly cars.

i mean every time i see an X6, 550GT , etc. when the E60 5 series came out, and well still today i think its ugly.

even the F30 isn't the best looking car in class especially the non m-sports and very especially the no line ones that are very common . for really base car i'd have to say for the stripper models the C250s probably look best since mercedes doesnt really make them look much different externally...

i mean walk around a no line F30 and you just notice the cheapness, the cheap trim inside. its pretty much the same with a front track A4 with no premium plus.

anyway, i guess my point is every car manufacturer has its merits. i do have to say that BMW probably gets the actual driving part down most consistantly. i mean the 1 series looks kind of like a slightly sad goldfish (and the f20 one looks totally bug eyed like the current 7 series) but they drive great. i'd never give bmw a "best looking all the time" generalization though. it isnt even the best looking most of the time.
Appreciate 0