11-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
nikneo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsmeAnuj View Post
Hello,

I picked up my car doing the european delivery program and am wondering if I am missing something.

Unfortunately I have yet to re-pick up my car (due next week) but I believe all the f30 have the same 'efficient dynamics' gauge under the tachometer. It should be a digital screen showing mpg or when it's charging the battery. My car has the older 'analog' style display that I have seen in previous generations.

The only reason I bring this up is because I was going through another thread and noticed a sport line with the efficient dynamics gauge. After picking up the car in Germany i just assumed it was left off the sport line.

It's a 2013 sport line 328i if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your help in clearing up my confusion. I am posting off my phone so I am unable to attach a picture.
What you're referring to is part of the 'instrument panel with extended contents' that you get only if you get the tech package or the driver assistance package. Otherwise you get the analog instantaneous mpg indicator. Personally, it's not a big deal and I kinda like the look of having an analog gauge
Appreciate 0