11-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #223
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Haha I'm just trying to prepare myself now for whatever might come along in my career. I would hate to have one of those "I should have" moments.

That's another thing I was considering as well. The dollar to horsepower ratio for mods on a 335i is much more attractive than it is on the M3. Like I said, I'm so indecisive right now lol. I do know that I want the car to be AW with black interior and it has to be a 6MT. Haha

I heard that there was a lot that you learn in school that you won't use out in the field. Which is fine. It was so hard going for that first internship/job and the firms would as "What are you interested in? Audit or Tax?" I was hoping they would let me phone a friend or something because I had no idea what the difference was haha. But I guess you have to take one and run with it. Which is what I'm doing with audit. I'm excited to see what I'll be doing soon.

I feel like my life is gonna be in the fast lane these next few years. I gotta finish up a few credits to get my 150. Not sure if I wanna do that quickly on a few bs classes or just do it as part of my masters. I was gonna get a dual degree but I felt like it was a waste because I was already getting an accounting degree. I guess it would have been nice to have the 150 right away though.
Well you do know that you need 150 from next year to sit in cpa exams? Atleast in cali. I graduated with 155 in bachelors cuz i wasnt sure if I wanted to do masters. But now I have 185 all together. Lol. Pathetic. Anyways, good luck in any path you choose sir!
Appreciate 0