View Single Post
      05-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #77
b.lam
Rep
Drives: 2014 F07

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSecaBlue View Post
If any of you could read it would truly be amazing.

I said SEVERAL times I'm not debating which car is "Better" or "Real" or whatever.

All I am illustrating is that an M3/4 is more expensive in Canada than in the US and that when similar specs (most of which are tech driven) are put on the M3/4 the price comes to about $100K CAD. And that the value on the M-Perf cars is actually pretty good when you look at the cost of the individual components. I didn't set the pricing, BMW did.

I don't give a crap what car you drive or wish you could drive or whatever. It's your money, get whatever you want. Just don't chastise others for the decisions they made that were right for them by referring to cars as "wannabe" M cars. Everyone who actually knows what an "M" car is, knows that the M-Perf cars are not M cars and they're not trying to be. Fact is, they are still very nice cars and a good value for the components that come with them. In other words...don't be such an a-hole.
I agree. Don't know why these people are so against this type of vehicle. If you don't like it, don't buy it. BMW obviously builds vehicles like this for a reason and none of us know better than BMW.

On another note, don't know why anyone would buy an M3/M4 with a manual transmission. My 2 cents. =D
Appreciate 0