svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttackBMW View Post
No no no svache - you're over analyzing - what this means is your CA was wrong, you never got on the Tortugas, and now your bird shit covered car that's been in Germany at the port for a month is hoping to catch the next wave here. :P
Nah, sadly it means my car did arrive in port but will not be shipped out until after your car has arrived in Cali, resulting in my car not arriving in the dealership until April 12... I know my CA cannot do anything about it but I do think it is messed up.. it makes no sense, especially not after I read how someone else from the Tortugas actually had news that their car is going to be delivered tomorrow :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttackBMW View Post
By the way, I just called the 800 number and it said 'your vehicle is a few days from arrival - please pass our apologies to svache for our huge mixup'

How weird - how did their system know that I could pass you a message?!?!?!?
lmao.. even more weird is how on earth they knew that your car was actually for you...

wait that didn't sound right... I meant... ehmmm.. I ehh.. I have actually no idea how to explain this...

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0