04-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #807
AWF30MSPORT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Porsche 981 Cayman GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTrigger View Post
Called today. The IRAP session hasn't even started yet!!! Ugh... they are waiting on a time to initiate with BMW. And they didn't provide me a loaner, had to give it back for some reason... Car won't start, so it's all riding on this IRAP session....

I'm sorry for Luke, but I really hope mine does happen like that. Going to call them again later today for an update.
Damn, no loaner? They were out of loaners when I first dropped my car off, but when it wasn't ready that evening they at least tracked down an old Mazda for me....then swapped it out for an X3 a few days later...which came in handy because I needed to haul some stuff around last weekend. My SA has been great about updating me daily with all details (sometimes twice daily) very apologetic throughout the process and assured me that they are waiving all the costs, so that has made it a bit better...but it's still been frustrating as hell. I sincerely hope no one else gets stuck with such a long drawn out process. Let's hope he calls with good news this morning....
Appreciate 0