View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #260
SwampCat84
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i Sedan

JUST SPOKE WITH BMWNA....

I just got off the phone with a very nice lady at BMWNA. We have been playing phone tag for a couple weeks now and I finally got to speak with her about the rust issue. She said this was the first time that she personally had heard of the issue. I told her about the extent of people this is affecting and that there are still people out there that are being turned down by the dealer saying 'Its Normal'.... ITS NOT NORMAL. She said if anyone else that I know is having this issue with the dealer refusing to fix it, they should contact BMWNA directly. Once they get enough complaints they will release a bulletin about the issue.

Its something that SHOULD be fixed... Dont let this slide! Dont take BS from the dealer! You're 'new' car should NOT have rust in it!

My dealer is replacing both the seat frames. They are, however, on back order right now.. prob because of all the people who are getting them replaced because of the rust.

BMWNA Phone #800-831-1117 (I live in SoCal, so the number may be different depending on where you live) But they can get you to the right place.

PLEASE CALL! The more people they get calling in about this rust issue, the better the chance they will release an official bulletin.

2012 328i F30/ Window Tint, M-Performance Kidney Grilles, Sport Front Trim Pieces with Whiskers, VMR V721s 19x8.5 F/19x9.5 R, (Coilovers Coming Soon!)
Appreciate 0