View Single Post
      06-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #16
martinf79
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post

I agree. I just came off of a weekend where I test drove the AUdi S4, MB C350, and 335i (actually had the BMW for teh entire weekend).

I drove the S4 first. Have to say, I was impressed... but I do have to say, I was expectting "more". Didn't feel as quick as I thought it would. I would say that the review was spot on w/ the braking - which was significantly better on the S4. Look of teh exterior - didn't do much for me. Interior - carbon fiber touches make it feel a lot more premium.

MB C350 - what a waste of time. Wouldn't drive the car if it was $30K cheaper. Handling like a 1985 Caddi. Acceleration was decent. Cheap use of plastics on the interior. Would never purchase this car.

335i - Absolutely loved it! I actually loved the low end power and the "burble" pop of the exhaust. Didn't want to give the keys back. Asthetically, just a dream boat inside and out. 335 M Sport it is for me.

We're talking nomial differences in performance. Let's face it, none of us are competing for podium placements on our every day commute to work. But if I have an ear to ear smile on my face every day on the way there ... an extra $5K in my pocket, more gas in my tank and look better along the way - well ... that's "WINNING" in my book. 335i M Sport it is.
Appreciate 0