View Single Post
      12-12-2017, 06:46 PM   #86
pr0xy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW M6 Convertible (F12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
Pricing yes but the AMG is a rather stunning car in many regards beyond the m3. Its a much more luxurious car and this generation C63 is actually a nice driver beyond straight line punch. Its a question of value.

The Mustangs and Camaros, both cars I had zero interest in just a few years ago, are absolutely amazing cars now. I admit I do not resonate with their brands as I do with BMW, but much of that is simply out of tradition. Both the ZL1 and the GT350 are extremely cool cars and having seen them at the track you cannot deny what they are. These are both cars we used to laugh about in comparisons with the m3 and now they are serious contenders and I say that not to discredit BMW but only to credit how far Ford and Chevy have come. I do think BMW could do a better job pushing the M brand and I do believe BMW will come out swinging with the next generation.

Ford is doing a great job with their line up of performance vehicles. The Fiesta ST, Focus RS, Mustang GT350r, Ford Raptor, Ford GT.
I understand and good point.
I will say that I looked at the 2017 AMG C63S and the interior looked rather cheap and flimsy. The BMW M3 definitely has a more refined interior.

Any agree or disagree with that assessment?
Appreciate 0