11-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #143
PeterM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
Peter

I think you just recently learned your car is an SA build? Are you sure? Did CA confirm its a 133T production coming from SA or does VIN have an "N" in 11th digit? Trust me your CA can confirm. Cars coming from SA says SA at end of model designation in the BMW dealer system.

Even if your car makes the 11/16 ship from SA (assuming there is one departing then) I HIGHLY doubt you will get the car by 12/20. SA takes 30-45 days on water (45 days when the boat stops in Germany and offloads your car) then there's another 3-7 days for VPC to process before trucking to dealer (assuming you did not order any VPC installed parts such as black grills, performance brakes/exhaust, etc).

Just thought I'd give you a heads up so you can plan. Check with your CA to be sure.
Yes the vin is right and the 11th is "N". Im in NC if it matters, Its just i want to be locked in the rates and holiday credits before i leave the country. Maybe i'll go in and sign all the paper work before i leave if the car doesn't show up. No extra add ons on the car.