Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerHJ View Post
I'm not sure about US.
But in Korea, BMW has quickly changed their stance in less than 24 hours and announced that all affected (rusty) seats will be replaced with new seats free of charge (??? WTF), after all media (TV, newspapers and online media) reported about "Rusty BMW" performance (?) by an angry owner in front of the flagship BMW dealer in "Gangnam" area.

Some media reported that BMW's 'Luxury Car" image has been hardly hit by the protester's performance and media's attention, and Audi is taking a good chance to be #1 spot in Korea.

(PS) Yesterday, BMW Korea said that there are total 5006 new F30 cars (manufactured between Feb. 2012 ~ Oct.2012) affected by rusty seat frames, and small number of 1-series cars, and all of the affected owners are notified by phone calls from BMW Korea service dept. and scheduled for "free" service (?)...
WTF...so we have to do this in the US in order to get BMWNA to respond?

Ok guys...who's willing to destroy their F30 for this.

BTW, dealer said it was "normal" and "happens to unpainted sections"...I told them it's unacceptable, but will wait for a recall...

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0