12-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #16
Ryan9095
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 430i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvDiS View Post
how do you like it so far?

Ive always been a great admirer of that interior but as i flip though pictures, im starting to feel like it would be to loud maybe a little annoying after a while.

what exterior color did you get em with? which one do you think it looks best with?

Ive always been a traditional fan of the all black interior just seems safe neutral color to get, just interested to hear different opinions thanks.
Go for it! I had coral red on my E92 and I immediately chose it again when I ordered my F30. After four years I'm still in love with the color; I think it adds a unique touch (both sporty and elegant) to a relatively common car.

I have a jet black exterior sport line which complements the contrast really well. I also chose the black trim with red highlight to continue the color through the dash. Also, I've noticed a lot of people mention having issues with dye stains but I've never had any issue.

Here is a link to a post I made when I got the car--- it has some interior shots that ultimately capture the coral red interior: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=691682
Appreciate 0