View Single Post
      07-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #56
bimmerswede
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 -09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCali View Post
Seriously. This is the sexiest and most perfectly built steering wheel I have ever laid eyes on. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but it's largely responsible for making me get an F30. I saw the interior on the other lines of the F30 and wasn't all that impressed. Then I saw the M Sport line and this steering wheel and almost wet my pants. It reeled me in to learn more and discover more and was the catalyst that got me hooked on buying an F30.

I don't know why I'm so excited about a damn steering wheel, but I'm just attracted to this thing in some unusual way. The look, the feel, the perfect placement and icons of the buttons (almost every steering wheel is overwhelmed with buttons, but this one is absolutely perfect), etc. This is the steering wheel that Apple would of built if they built a steering wheel. It's perfect in every way (no flamers are allowed to come in this thread and say otherwise! Let me enjoy this moment!).

It might be hard to believe, but BMW is selling more cars just because of this steering wheel if my own attraction is any indication.

Totally agree. Just love it, probably because it reminds me of the E30/E34 M Tech wheel. Can't wait to see and use it irl
Appreciate 0