venkata
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330e MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrong tomato
My first post.

I ordered a F31 330d this week and I am excited! The estimated delivery date on the vehicle contracts says end of March. A couple of questions I was hoping someone could help: I went for the SE spec and Business Media package and am now having second thoughts.

1) I went for the SE spec because I intend to park the car on street in a relatively high crime area. This I hope would mean it attracts less attention although it clearly looks less good. Apart from the looks and sports seats, is this something I will regret?

2) I chose Business Advanced Media as oppose to Professional Advanced Media as the saving was approx 1000. It seems it's the smaller screen and lack of traffic information are the main differences, as it should also work with the HUD. Are my assumptions correct here? The dealer has been vague on this.

Thanks!
Agree with JohnBmw6. If someone wants the car they'll nick it!

There was only two reasons I went with pro media the screen size and the mobile apps integration.

I did look at the HUD but considering I wasn't getting the speed limit display, lane warning etc, thought HUD would only show limited info

So what spec did you order?
// /M-Sport | Mineral Grey | Coral Red Leather | M Sport Plus Pack | Media Pro Plus Pack | Active Security Pack | Adaptive LED Lights | Advanced Parking Pack | Interior Comfort Pack | Enhanced Bluetooth with Wireless Charging| Black Performance Grill | Heated Seats | Heated Steering | Speed Limit Display

Appreciate 0