View Single Post
      03-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #109
Mr.G20 M340
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Portimao Blue M340-x

Came from a F30 335 to the 340 and I must say there's some improvements and some small things needing to be fixed:

PROS:
1) Engine is a lot more responsive
2) stock exhaust sounds really nice, but with muffler delete and resonator delete, it makes it pop and burble non stop
3) headlights are hypnotizing
4) Adaptive suspension is a must for me from now on. It makes such a huge difference! I don't feel like I'm going to bottom out or feel every bump on the road like I did on the 335.
5) minimal interior changes is a nice touch touch up. I got the alcantra this time so I fell in love instantly with the flow of everything
6) Harmon Kardon being standard on 16's is a big upgrade.. but mine already popped within 2 months ?
7) Save the best for last, It feels like a different monster with the B58 and the transmission has been upgraded and it makes for such a smooth flow of power. When I had the muffler delete in the other car I would always put it in manual mode to shift before drone kicks in, but with this one I can keep it in Drive and it changes gears at the right time. The drone is less on this one as well because the exhaust setup is different as well.
CONS:
1) When engine is warmed up and your ready to go, it bogs sometimes and you feel like your car is about to stop for a millisecond
2) interior noises!!!! WTF! This is the one thing I hated about the 335 and I continue to hate it in the 340. Why do they have to make interior parts with bad quality?! When my friends come in they always say that your car sounds like it's falling apart or something.

Neutral:
Why do they make you get fog lights now? I didn't want one and I have one, not complaining but I never use it.

2020 Portimao Blue M340 X Drive and adaptive suspension.
Mods: custom exhaust, VRSF Catted DP, Injen intake and Chargepipe.
Appreciate 0