View Single Post
      12-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #25
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
I've seen one, in person, and it's not half as bad as most of you are making it out to be. This was on a test mule, and while I was not allowed inside the car, the door was open and I stuck my head inside. I also got a chance to walk around the car and saw it from all angles outside the car.

Typically, if something is different, the haters pop up without ever actually seeing it. I'm guessing that once you see you at your dealer in February most of you will agree with what I've said.

Everyone rags on how it's going to glare but every time I read about it in the press it mentions that the screen was specifically designed to eliminate glare. Do you think that BMW is going to purposely put in a newly designed screen without making sure it doesn't glare? Yeah, they make mistakes, but this one seems too obvious for them to make a mistake on it.

And what difference does it make how it looks, if you want an F30 and you want Nav are you really not going to order the car or the Nav because of the way it looks? Function before form I always say.

Appreciate 0