02-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #2706
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokito View Post
Need some assistance... I got my car last week and did some coding without problem. However, I tried to code the car to get the side mirrors to fold/unfold using the remote key but doesn't work. I don't have the Premium package with the comfort access, is that the reason why? I've set the following to "aktiv":

FEM_BODY 3110 ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN
FEM_BODY 3110 ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN

Is there any other option that I have to code or any other way around it? I'm supposed to hold the Lock button for a set time? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I also changed FEM_BODY 3050 FH_Tuerauf_stop_maut for uninterrupted window roll-up, but doesn't seem to work either.

Any help is much appreciated!
For the mirror folding and windows up/down via the fob, you also have to code FEM_BODY / 3053 PwMaster / KOMFORTSCHLISSUNG_FB to aktiv (Werte=00).

Note that Werte=00 is not a typo, it's a strange one in that usually aktiv has a Werte=01 and nicht_aktiv has a werte of 00). This one does not!

Just code the function value to aktiv and leave the Werte alone and you will be fine.

I can't help you on the FEM_BODY / 3050 / FH_TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT, that only needs that one value to be changed. Note that you need to set it to nicht_aktiv (default is aktiv). You should double check that it's actually coded to nicht_aktiv by re-reading the coding data from the car.
Appreciate 0