View Single Post
      10-14-2011, 12:33 PM   #136
FstopBMW
F-series Mastermind
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12' F30 M-sport

I'm still analyzing the interior.. it has alot more buttons than i'd like. Especially when it already comes with an I-drive controller. why all the physical buttons? Steering wheel center area seems a bit big, hopefully the M-sport version gets a more refined looking one. It reminds me of the larger faced steering wheels in the E39 5-series or the Older BMW.
The seats seem cheap in my opinion because it honestly reminds me of my sisters Infiniti I30 with the multiple stitching lines... Not very sport looking :/

The M-tech front bumper and kit looks like it will make a world of difference in the appearance of the car. Hopefully the interior bits get some tweaking as well. If not then there will be a huge market for some nice Piano trims for the radio opposed to the shiny aluminum looking pieces

I LOVE the new Turbo 4-cylinder engine. Those MPG numbers look amazing and the tuning potential of that N20 engine will allow it to compete with its bigger brother Inline-6 Twin turbo while maintaining awesome efficiency. It makes soo much sense!

Does anyone know when the F30 will be in showrooms?