Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine F31 View Post
Right and right!

I had the exhaust installed yesterday (didn't do it myself, $70 at the local muffler shop) and overall I'm very happy with it. As dd1981 said, it's NOT lighter but I love the way it sounds! It's deeper but not raspy. I can hear it now inside the car but it doesn't "drone". The best part (obviously) is when I get on it hard and click off full throttle up shifts........YES! It sounds awesome...every shift delivers a race car like snort between gears and downshifts sound even better. Someone said this exhaust is "a lot of money for some noise" but for me, it was money well spent. The stock car was just tooooooooo quiet.
Very glad to see you're happy with it. And $70 isn't much considering its cold out and who wants to crawl around on cold concrete to work on a car.

It's worth it, especially no warranty hassle. It's not intrusive at all and that's perfect. I think you summed it up nicely. Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtgswede View Post
It was already on my car when I bought it and I can agree, it sounds amazing under hard throttle, the exhaust burble is music to the ears.

[IMG]
Rear Quarter 3 by M.G.90, on Flickr[/IMG]
Wow you got lucky, enjoy it. That inline 6 sounds so unique I love it.